Friday, November 5, 2010

Hakuna Matata

i figured i had such a long lonely flight to Africa, i would make Swahili flash cards to study and to also pass the time. This was my favorite. I took this picture shortly after leaving my praents at the airport, to travel to another continent..... alone.... to meet people i knew nothing about, and to a place i couldn't imagine.

"Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game"
              -Cinderella Story

no matter how scared you are in life, reach for the highest stars. Don't let anything hold you back. This was the scariest, craziest, most amazing thing i have ever done with my life. I was so humbled by every moment i spent in Africa. I wouldn't want you to miss out on an opportunity like this because of fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment